May 1, 2016

Descriptive Writing

I want to show you this descriptive writing that I made. I hope that it can be useful to you. :)

3…2…1…RIIIIINNGGG! Yes! It’s go home time! I went out the gates of school happily! The feeling of freedom is the best feeling I ever had. Finally this week have come to an end. I rushed through the crowded alley and I went in my car. I can see outside the students walking or waiting for their cars to arrive. My car dashed through the busy street. I feel free from the prison bars of study, learning and exams. I feel so free! I jumped out the car and raced to the door. When I entered, the warm and cozy feeling greeted me. “Home Sweet Home!” I sighed. I jumped on the couch and laid down relaxing. I thought “What a week! I can’t believe I survived!” Suddenly a horrifying thought hit me. “I still got homework!!!” Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful with the sentence structure: Instead of writing 'It’s go home time', you'd better write 'It's time to go home.'

    I notice that you have put attempt to create a descriptive writing. Practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete