Jul 26, 2016

My Second Holiday

During my holiday, I didn’t go out of town. Instead I spent my time around Bandung. My family and I decided to go to GeoPark. GeoPark is a recreational place in Padalarang. We decided to go in the afternoon so that it wouldn’t be hot. We had to drive up the mountain to get to GeoPark. We arrived there and parked our car. I realized that the site is very high and I can see a beautiful view of Bandung. There are many rocks that all have different features. We took quite a lot of pictures there. The terrain is very rough and that makes it hard for us to walk. Then the sun started to set. I could see the beautiful sunset from there. It was an amazing sight. Then it started to get dark so that we have to go home. That day I learned that having a holiday doesn’t only has to be a vacation out of town to faraway places but it could be anything, anywhere, and anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment