Mar 2, 2016

Chinese New Year 2016

On Monday, 8th of February, I and my family celebrated Chinese New Year. I felt excited for that day! This year my cousin who lives in Surabaya came to Bandung to celebrate Chinese New Year with us. He came 2 days before Chinese New Year. The night before Chinese New Year we went to my grandma’s house to celebrate New Year’s Eve. We ate a delicious meal and we had a fun time together.
Ang Pao
The next day we woke up early since we were very excited. We went to my grandma from my father house to celebrate Chinese New Year!!!! We said Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone in the family and earned a lot of Ang Pao. That afternoon we went to my other grandma’s house. We did the same thing and earned more Ang Pao.

That night, we have to be the hosts for the Chinese New Year dinner. We rented a place at Bumi Sangkuriang for our activity. We ordered the food for everyone. My cousins and I also prepared a short performance to entertain the guest from my family. After dinner we arranged some games so that everyone can participate and have a happy Chinese New Year. Everyone enjoyed it and had a whole lot of fun. After that we went back home happily. I hope you guys can also have a Happy Chinese New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job of telling your whole Chinese New Year experience in detail. There are not much grammatical error or spelling error. I can see some but there are not many of them. Other than that good job!

    ReplyDelete